Calibration Connect provides calibration and associated services within many sectors including manufacturing, servicing, medical, and utilities.
We take the "hassle" out of calibration by providing full coverage of your calibration needs, either through in-house capabilities or partnering with other specialist providers. This provides you with a Total Calibration Solution, with a Better Level of Service, at a Lower Total Cost.
If we can not complete the calibration in-house, we will contact our specialist providers to find someone who can. Calibration of equipment through our specialist providers will typically cost you little more than if you had gone direct.
Advantages For You
- Flexible cost-effective calibration service.
- On-site calibration when possible.
- Managed service of calibration schedules to the level you require.
- Full Range of calibration services offered (either directly by Calibration Connect or through one of our specialist providers).
- Added value to your organisation with ancillary services that helps to reduce the overall costs to you, adding value to your own business.
The Importance of Quality
Calibration Connect appreciates the critical importance of quality management, which is ingrained into the way we operate. Recognising the need for the management of quality, we maintain the following quality management features and controls:
- Traceability to recognised national and international measuring standards.
- Compliance with the requirements of NZS/ISO/IEC 17025:2018.
- Calibration work carried out in accordance with methods that meet your requirements.
- Ensuring that specifications approved by yourself are used for the calibration of your measuring and test equipment.
- Professional service provided in all aspects of calibration and contact with you.
- Maximises your equipment uptime.
- Maximises the value of service to you.
- Management is built upon the criteria of the NZ Business Excellence Foundation.
For a free no-obligation assessment of how Calibration Connect can meet your company's calibration requirements, please contact us.