Calibration Connect is an International Accreditation New Zealand (IANZ) accredited laboratory.
This accreditation is against the international standard NZS/ISO/IEC 17025:2018.
Calibration Connect's IANZ laboratory registration number is 982.
Calibration Connect has been accredited by IANZ – this means you can be assured we are competent at what we do.
This is because IANZ accreditation provides independent, third-party recognition of the technical and scientific
competence of professional organisations, such as Calibration Connect's testing and calibration laboratory.
IANZ accreditation is independent and globally recognised. IANZ accredited organisations such as ours undergoes rigorous and regular
assessment of all areas of our accredited technical operations, ensuring test and examination results and inspection
reports are reliable.
To have confidence that your results are right, look for the IANZ symbol when comparing organisations. Make sure the organisation you select is accredited.
Organisations like ourselves having gained accreditation by IANZ, gives customers like yourself independent assurance of:
- Competent, experienced staff.
- Properly calibrated equipment.
- Validated testing methods.
- Internal and external quality control checks.
- Effective systems and procedures.
Our scope of accreditation, including our calibration and measurement capabilities (CMC) are available by:
- visiting the IANZ website (once at the IANZ website, type ' calibration connect ' into "Search by keyword", then click the "GO" button).
- requesting a copy by contacting us.
For more information about the benefits of working with our IANZ accredited laboratory, please contact us.